Monday 11 January 2010

bit of a hybrid !


This is a bit of a mixture, the car image is "salvaged" from an old birthday card of my husband's, I really liked the distressed look of it.
The sentiment is stamped on another bit of the card and yes, the dirty fingerprints are meant to be there,they are part of the distressed look ! This card is going to be for one of the grandsons who is a car mechanic so the "oily" look is appropriate.The cogs stamp is Paperartsy,the sentiment Clarity stamps, the little spanner charm came from The Works.
We have a load of family birthdays in February and March and they are almost all male ones. I need to get started on them as they are the ones I struggle with most, sometimes I do give in and buy the odd card but I hate to do that when I have so much unused stash. I just saw something on Ikki's cuttlebug cupboard that gave me an idea so I'm off back to have another look !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.