Thursday 28 January 2010

shabby chic ?


Thought I would have a play with another couple of new stamps my sister sent me for Christmas.I had wanted the bird image for ages then when I got it couldn't think what I had wanted to do with it, went for the distressed look here with my new Tim Holtz verse and the fabulous "messy,mucky
splats and dots" stamp from the same set.I can usually make my own mucky fingerprints etc,usually on a pristine white card I have just finished but its lots more fun to use this stamp,I can see it being one of my favourites.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! This is the second time I have seen that house with bird stamp and I really love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.