Wednesday 3 March 2010

Vintage card


Been in my little suitcase of old photos again.This lovely lady is Great Aunt Winifred or Winnie as she was known, my Grandfathers sister. I made this card to a sketch on another challenge site I found,
everybodyart challenge. I don't know why my scanner does not pick up the edges of my cards.This is on a brown cardstock base, tried all ways to get it to show but its not playing. More text flowers ,the red flowers are from my new marrianedesign die cuts which cut and emboss beautifully (especially when a friend cuts them out for you ! )

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful joan, Your aunt winnie looks really proud.
    Those flowers do look good dont they (hint hint)
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, I love this, you are making great use of our old family photos.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your card! The picture is great!
    Thanks for joining EAC!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    eac-team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.