Friday 14 May 2010

Key to my heart


A quick tag for Tag Your It, a bit late for the challenge but better late than never!
I have been away for a few days ,visiting Wales with family. Its the first time I have spent any time in Wales and we have really enjoyed it. We spent most of our time in and around the Snowdonia national park and its very beautiful, we were very lucky with the weather, sun most of the time although it was very cold, we had rain today on our way home but even then it stopped long enough for us to visit Chirk Castle on our way past. Now its back to reality and the pile of laundry waiting for me! I just had to get back in here and make something, miss my crafting when I am away !

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lord Joan, when you see the new theme we have for tomorrow, you're going to wish you'd waited another 24 hours! LOL!! This is magnificent! I love the colours and the image is great - please pop back tomorrow to see what's in store!! ;o)

    I adore Snowdonia, though not from Wales, I always have a feeling of 'coming home' when I visit Snowdonia! And I love Chirk Castle too - I've had many happy visits there! Welcome home, and thanks for playing with us at TYI! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous I agree with Anne - you will love tomorrows theme too x Thanks for playing along with TYI this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.