Wednesday 21 July 2010

Stampman Challenge


Well my mojo has definitely gone walkabout ! Wanted to do the Stampman's first challenge but my mind was totally blank. Found this old Aspects of Design stamp which I used to really like and as the folder with all the inky papers was still out from making atcs made this card with various pieces of them. The little butterfly was one of the embelishments bits I got from The Works the other day. Now my scanner is playing up, think there is something wrong with one of the cables as I have to twiddle about with them to get it to work, don't know if you can get new cables or if I will have to replace the scanner, really don't want to do that as it is a really good one.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Joan, so lovely and delicate. I expect you have checked that your cables haven't worked loose from their connections, apart from this I haven't got a clue, sorry. But am sure someone on here will know. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card they may have been left overs but they tone perfectly and compliment the stamps and butterfly. You should be able to get just the cable, take the cable to your local computer shop and they will help you. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, the embellishments look beautiful. Good luck with your cable, I dont have a clue with technical things..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.