Tuesday 3 August 2010

The scenic route


A card for Lots To Do challenge which is The Scenic Route. Once again I've used an image that was already stamped as it seemed just right for this subject. the glossy card had been coloured with distress inks and the car was stamped with green stazon,then I used a cotton bud to bleach out the car,the dp is from my scrapbox and the green inky piece from the everlasting pile of inky papers ! After I scanned it I realised the brad in the centre of the cog is purple! I thought I had used a brown one.Wording stamp is Paperbag studio. I can't remember who the car one is, think it could be personal impressions but I know its in a box at the back of the cupboard and its late !

7 comments:

  1. Not late at all hun. Very special the car set in the landscape is lovely and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at LTD this week. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutley stunning Joan - love the jaunty angle of the car and the way you have coloured it

    Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and what a brilliant quote......love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, the words are great as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment really set it off just love everything about it :)
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab sentiment - and I love the green of the main image. A lovely composed card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.