Sunday 8 August 2010

Tag Swap




Oops ! I forgot to do my tags for Tag Your It challenge, I,m posting them anyway as the swap is open until end of August. The call was for Olive Green/Burnt Orange and antique white. I have used the same seed packet stamp from Artistic Outpost on them all with different flowers on each tag. I wish I had not put the top swirl on as the colour looks completly wrong now I have scanned them, it is actually green but it looks more blue on here. This weeks challenge is Monogram and I have lots of unused chipboard alphabet letters so can used some of them up.

7 comments:

  1. Great tags Joan, they will love them.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are just lovely! Such beautiful stamps and I love the gem and flourish highlights! Can't wait to see them in person :)

    Just a quick note, the wrong email address for me (Sam) was put on the TYI blog till this morning so I apologise if you've already tried to email me and you got no response!

    Looking forward to seeing your chipboard tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous tags, the flowers are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Tags Joan, great use of the Artistic Outpost images. Be sure to hyperlink in www.artisticoutpost.com in your post to be eligible for the referral program. Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovethe tags Joan my favourite is the poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joan, your tags are absolutely gorgeous and I love how you've used Sam's colours!! Wonderful! Thank you so much for playing with us again at TYI!

    I am so sorry that you've had a problem getting Sam's email addy - it was my fault entirely - I put the wrong address in the link - oops!! I've corrected it on the blog now though so you shouldn't have any more problems! ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.