Sunday 5 September 2010

Hedgerow Tractor !


A card for my Brothers birthday. One of his hobbies is renovating old tractors so I tried to find a picture of a very decrepit looking one, think this one would be too much of a challenge even for him.!  The papers are Graphic 45 steampunk. The old fibre gasket I found in the garage and embossed it with copper and verdigris as I did with the washers. Had to use a peel off for the birthday greeting as I could not find a stamp to go in the space .  It must be a year since I started my blog as my very post was a card for his birthday. I spelt the title as My Bothers birthday and did not know how to correct it !

3 comments:

  1. Its a fab card Joan, love everything about it. You really should have a go at the Compendium of Curiosities as know you would love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, this a perfect card for Dennis, I think if he had the chance he would have a go at this tractor!! I love what you did with the washers and gasket! Fabulous! Love Diane..oh guess you found out how to change the title, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a fantastic card, a great idea to use the washers etc from the garage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.