Saturday 30 October 2010

Ophelia

A very quick tag for Tag You're It which this week asks for scallops, I,ve managed to miss the last two of their challenges and am running late with this one, not much time for crafting at the moment, seem to have a hundred and one other things I have to do instead.  The stamp is an unmounted one I have had for years, I think it is a Stampsmith one, flourishy bits are Hero Arts. having said I have no time I have to say I spent ages last night messing about trying to do the Extreme Masking, made four tags and did not like how any of them worked out, chucked them all in the bin and will try again another day !

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful face she has Joan, I love the colours, very ethereal indeed. Like you I too am getting no time to craft, have set up a small business, which is taking my time.... it's nothing to do with craft though!! I'm thrilled to be the first to leave a comment. Extreme masking sounds very tedious, good luck next time.
    Love carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ophelia... O,woe is me, 'To have seen what I have seen, see what I see!' The stamped picture of Ophelia reminds me of some the dialogue she utters in Hamlet.

    A beautiful wistful tag Joan, really lovely.
    Good luck with the extreme masking am sure you will make a beautiful tag. Take care, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, beautiful picture of Ophelia cannot for the life of me remember who painted it but have always admired the grace and beuaty of the image. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous tag, the stamp is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.