Sunday 12 December 2010

running backwards !

I wasn't going to do this tag because I didn't think I had anything to use except a small stamp with santa and sleigh, however last night I was sitting waiting for some stickles and acrylic paint to dry on another project and I thought I might have a go at drawing santa and his sleigh, I was quite happy at how it worked out (in fact to tell the truth I was totally chuffed with myself ! ) I have not done the masking though, just cut it out,coloured with Barn Door DI, stamped with various music and snowflake stamps and stuck in on an inked and stamped background, the row of houses is a Hero arts stamp, didn't leave enough room to put the clock on the tag so tied it on with the key,metal corners from stash.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love this. I wish I could draw like that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should feel chuffed with yourself its a fantastic drawing, great tag Joan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it loks gorgeous!!! well done you :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your alternative to masking Joan, the tag turned out beautifully, I have so enjoyed seeing all the variations and yours have all been stunning, thankyou for sharing all your little works of art xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you are pleased with yourself Joan the Santa and Reindeer are terrific. Its a fabby tag, so glad you didn't miss out. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joan, I am soooo impressed with your drawing skills. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, I said I wouldn't drive you nuts with comments, but just one more..... I am so impressed with the way you have free-hand drawn some of your images - this one, and the reindeer - your tags are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.