Wednesday 19 January 2011

Rhymes and Tales

Made a few atcs for the Stampman swap which is Rhymes and Tales. I love childrens nursery rhyme and fairy story books and have quite a few which I have collected just for the illustrations. When it came to making my atcs I was stuck for what to use so ended up using digital images for three of them,the other one with the "pretty maids" is part of a Stamp Camp stamp. The images are all from Digital two for Tuesday which has some lovely images and also has samples made by various designers on how to use them. I've always been wary of using digital images as I just love my stamps too much but have to say I did enjoy making these.( there is some stamping on all of them even if its just the birds and waves !)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and charming ATCs Joan. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all super ATCs Joan. Love the I'm Late one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.