Tuesday 8 February 2011

Inspirations

Yesterday a friend rang me to ask me for some help with remembering how to make a book we made a few years ago. Thought I could go straight to the magazine the original instructions were in but it seemed to be missing, however between us we sussed it out. While I had the box of mags out I started browsing through them and came across several articles using Stampington 's Christine Adolph stamps which I went mad about when they first came out. I spent a couple of messy happy hours with inks and stamps and made this which is more or less a direct copy of something in the magazine, the colours are different and its not quite as nice as the one in there but I'm happy with it. The magazine is Stampington Inspirations and its dated Summer 2004,had not realised it was so old , I'm wondering if they still do this magazine ?

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collage Joan. Terrific. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Joan, so many things to look at and the tree is fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. Love the stamps and the colouring. Cheers Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.