Saturday 14 May 2011

Hero Art Flowers

A "just because" post. I made this card as I wanted to try out the technique shown on the Hero Art site and I really liked the result so made the panel into a card. I don't usually just copy something but as I had two of the three stamps they had used I did more or less in this instance, I love the layered effect stamping and this time I did get the spritzing with water bit right, usually I end up with a stamped puddle !.  What with the issues with blogger and struggling with my new computer everything is taking for ever to do.  Some things on my computer are not working ( waiting to get that sorted) and I can't find how to do some other things as its all so different, I'm sure it will be better when I get more used to it but right now I'm finding it hard work!  Time to make some dinner and I may get to do some more crafting later. 

3 comments:

  1. A Just Because you want to is the best sort to do. Loving your card Joan, great colours and stamping. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because you can and you enjoyed making this fabulous card, is what crafting is all about. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A just because post, well look at you go. And it's a beauty too keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.