Saturday 11 June 2011

On the wild side

I have had this leopard stamp from Impression Obsessions for years and it very rarely gets used,I find it quite hard to work with as although it stamps beautifully I struggle as to what to do with it once I've stamped it. I saw that My Time To Craft challenge asked for wildlife  so thought I would give it another go.  haven't got much crafting done this week. Thursday we had a lovely day at Whitby,the sun shone for us too ! and yesterday some friends took me out, first on what is probably my last visit to the Stampman at Skipton and then to some open studio exhibitions at Thornton In Craven, saw some fabulous book making and other paper craft work ( I felt totally inadequate after seeing such stunning work !) also some stone carving and stained glass work, wish we had had time to visit some of the other studios in the area all open this weekend. We also had lunch at the Copper Dragon Brewery at Snaygill, well worth a visit. Today was back down to earth with laundry and grocery shopping.

5 comments:

  1. Terrific stamp and card Joan. You obviously had a great time, such a shame to come home and do such mundane but necessary things...lol
    Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamp great card. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely image, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your card and the wild life stamp, the mesh layer looks fab for the theme.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really adore this card, it is so wild looking, I love the embellishments, I have those discs - from QVC for ever ago!!Fantastic card Joan. Well done. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.