Thursday 30 June 2011

Precious

Grungy Monday this week was alcohol inks as shown by the one and only Mr Tim Holtz,for once I thought I would be ok with this as I do have lots of alcohol inks and have played about with them on and off over the years, the technique was the easy bit as once I had done the background I had trouble with stamping with the archival ink! kept getting blurry images however after ruining several pieces finally managed to stamp something and make this tag.The little girls are Paper Bag Studio and the word is Art Journey. I 'm also putting this on Sunday Stampers - words and Simon says stamp and show which is also words.

edited later!  I have realised I linked to the wrong Tim Holtz technique but I can't get onto the correct one! I've given up trying for now and will try again tomorrow, think blogger is playing silly B's again as my followers have gone walkabout once more !

edit 2: I've had another go and think I've linked to the right one this time !

9 comments:

  1. Your tag's wonderful!! Love the colors & images!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What amazing colours you have achieved beautiful a d that stamp is so gorgeous.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic tag, the colours are so vibrant.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat a charming tag! I love the two little girls image standing on the word "precious".

    ReplyDelete
  6. blogger is being a bit moody at the moment isn't it hun! Loving those colours you used and the tag is fab! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag - I just love the colours and that gorgeous image Joan.
    Yep Blogger has been messing me around this week, not uploading photos etc again.
    Take care.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag! purple is my favourite colour:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colour and image - looks just wonderful together...
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.