Sunday 4 December 2011

Tag four

The worst part of making tag 4 has been trying to get a photo of it, there is not a lot of contrast on it.
 I didn't have any of the stuff so drew myself a snowman and cut him out, coloured the tag and snowman with picket fence and faded jeans stains,the only blue I have,the crackle paint I used didn't crackle so overstamped snowman with a CI crackle stamp and snowcap dabber. I love the effect of stamping with the picket fence on the stained background, what a fab trchnique, will be using that again for sure. I tried to punch a piece of acetate with my Martha Stewart snowflake border punchbut just managed to jam it all up so abandoned that idea and added a bit of torn music vellum.I like the other tag Tim did with the leaping reindeer so will try and do that as well if I find time ! We have been out to a concert tonight and people who had travelled from further up the country had been through snow, hope it doesn't get down this far, its bitterly cold tonight and everything was starting to frost up when we came home. The village is looking very festive with a gorgeous tree on the village green. Must try and do some Christmas shopping tomorrow! Also putting my tag on Inspiration Emporium's site

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't believe you cut your own snowman - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your Tags are looking wonderful Joan, your freehand snowman is amazing and I like your numbers too.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful - fab smnowman
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation and love your snowman. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cut out snowman is brilliant. Its a great tag.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.