Saturday 18 August 2012

Ice Cream ?

Fashionable Stamping challenge last week asked for ice cream colours, I'm not really an ice cream fan, when I do have ice cream it has to be a chocolate coated one, Magnum or my favourite very dark chocolate bournville ones, sometimes I'll have a coffee one or when I can find it Maple Syrup ! none of these colours make for a very exciting colour scheme so I had to include a little pink although I really can't stand strawberry icecream . My card also follows Try It On Tuesdays sketch. I had been messing about trying to make vellum poinsettias so the flowers are left overs from that.The papers are all freebies from a magazine. We are off to London on Monday for a few days so won't be any crafting and worst of all I won't have any internet access !   I'm hoping I come back with a bit more energy and inspiration.

Fashionable Stamping - Ice cream colours
Try It On Tuesday - sketch

11 comments:

  1. Hi Joan, I certainly like the sound of Maple Syrup ice cream! Your card is beautiful, I just love that image. Hope you have a good break and come back itching to craft...A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joan
    I love Magnums TOO.... I ce cream colours are mellow and you have have designed a card that is just so but you have added some Chocolate, via the ribbon, it looks great.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, Magnums, delicious flavours Joan. Your card is gorgeous, and the colours match beautifully. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne x
    p.s.
    With my other hat on, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing and pretty card Joan, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are wonderful. You used one of my favorite Paperbag stamps. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its ages since I had a Magnum ice cream! Mmmmm!!!
    Love this card Joan, and such a lovely image,
    Thanks for joining us at FSC
    Avril xx

    Also, wearing my other 'hat'..
    Thanks for joining us at TioT wigth this lovely card.

    pps. Have a great time in London.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colour choice and stamp, all make for a gorgeous card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. MMMMMMM Almond Magnums - nuts, chocolate and ice cream - what's not to like? Great card and I think it befits from a little strawberry colouring!! Thanks for joining us at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card of yours, nice and yummy colors!

    Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful, this is my kind of card, loving the vintage style, thank you so much for sharing with us at FSC. XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really gorgeous creation Joan and seems like you're a fan of the same ice cream as me!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at the FSC summer challenge.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.