Friday, 21 September 2012

Find Joy Everyday

I wanted to make a card for Make My Monday challenge - Vintage children and spent ages rooting about among my stamps etc , I also have quite a lot of vintage pics of pretty little victorian girls but i wasn't in the mood for such sweetness !  then I found this image on Bumblebutton's site and I just love the life in it, the picture inspired my choice of papers ( all from my huge stash of free papers from magazines ) bit of ribbon and the sentiment from a set of  Hero Art sentiment stamps and a punched daisy to finish off.

Make myMonday - vintage childhood

Oldie But Goodie challenge - Show us your ribbons  ( all my organza ribbons I have had for for at least a year and most of them probably a lot longer !)

C.R.A.F.T challenge - children

Crafty Ribbons Challenge-  vintage

Clear It Out Challenge - Child image plus old stash  (the papers)

12 comments:

  1. Die Karte ist ja niedlich.
    Diese fröhliche tanzende Kinderschar ist einfach herrlich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling! LOVE the patterns you put together--and the image is so fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find and what joy exudes from your card Joan. I love the colours and paper choices.
    Have a happy, creative weekend.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful, joyful card! love it.
    Thank you for joining us this week at MMM.
    suzi b :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made some wonderful choices on this card Joan, love the image, the design, the papers and the colours. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy is certainly the word, your card exudes it. Love the colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card with such a cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card! I love the children's image that you used. So very sweet & full of joy!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again soon.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi..lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing with CRAFT and CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely old-fashiones theme and a very cute card! Thanks for participating in our vintage challenge at Crafty Ribbons and welcome back next Thursday for a new challenge!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card thanks for joining craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute! I love that vintage image
    I'm sorry that I'm a little late this week to thank you for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie, and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.