Friday 21 September 2012

Find Joy Everyday

I wanted to make a card for Make My Monday challenge - Vintage children and spent ages rooting about among my stamps etc , I also have quite a lot of vintage pics of pretty little victorian girls but i wasn't in the mood for such sweetness !  then I found this image on Bumblebutton's site and I just love the life in it, the picture inspired my choice of papers ( all from my huge stash of free papers from magazines ) bit of ribbon and the sentiment from a set of  Hero Art sentiment stamps and a punched daisy to finish off.

Make myMonday - vintage childhood

Oldie But Goodie challenge - Show us your ribbons  ( all my organza ribbons I have had for for at least a year and most of them probably a lot longer !)

C.R.A.F.T challenge - children

Crafty Ribbons Challenge-  vintage

Clear It Out Challenge - Child image plus old stash  (the papers)

12 comments:

  1. Die Karte ist ja niedlich.
    Diese fröhliche tanzende Kinderschar ist einfach herrlich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling! LOVE the patterns you put together--and the image is so fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find and what joy exudes from your card Joan. I love the colours and paper choices.
    Have a happy, creative weekend.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful, joyful card! love it.
    Thank you for joining us this week at MMM.
    suzi b :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made some wonderful choices on this card Joan, love the image, the design, the papers and the colours. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy is certainly the word, your card exudes it. Love the colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card with such a cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card! I love the children's image that you used. So very sweet & full of joy!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again soon.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi..lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing with CRAFT and CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely old-fashiones theme and a very cute card! Thanks for participating in our vintage challenge at Crafty Ribbons and welcome back next Thursday for a new challenge!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card thanks for joining craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute! I love that vintage image
    I'm sorry that I'm a little late this week to thank you for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie, and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.