Monday 10 June 2013

Roses

Make My Monday this week is CAS using only flowers and sentiment. This die cut with the roses on has been in my pile of unfinished bits and pieces for ages, so just added it to an oblong card, added the sentiment and a bit of glitter on the flowers. I was itching to ink the edges but managed to control the urge .  Still struggling with the hands problems, my GP is pretty sure its rheumatoid arthritis which is a bit of a blow as I was hoping it was something that could be cleared up fairly quickly, see the consultant in two weeks which is an improvement on the first  appointment they gave me which for August!.   The only good thing is that I have all sorts of bits and pieces stamped/inked etc so at least I can manage to concoct the odd card or two. Seems least painful at night which is when I usually craft so that's something else I should appreciate!

Make My Monday - CAS with flowers


3 comments:

  1. Really pretty card and great die - difficult to resist inking edges isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image and a really pretty card, thanks for joining in at Make My Monday this week,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Joan, love the frame.
    Hope your appointment goes well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.