Tuesday 2 July 2013

Oh what a carry on.....

GP visit yesterday, local hospital for more X rays today, Leeds tomorrow to get results of last weeks tests ( I hope) first lot were sent to wrong hospital and it seems they don't communicate wit each other! Five weeks now and I still have not got any real treatment set up, just pain killers that don't work. If anyone is still visiting my blog I WILL be back come hell or high water  and I'm still visiting other blogs when I can manage it, hope to see you all soon

Joan

7 comments:

  1. My fingers are firmly crossed for you Joan!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping they can get you an answer really quickly now Joan so you can get more pain relief. Love your positive attitude to getting back to crafting. Wishing you lots of luck and take care.
    hugs [brenda] x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even communication between departments of the same hospital seems beyond them, I despair of them. Hope you get some answers soon Joan, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed you get sorted soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan I hope they get you sorted soon.
    Good to see you are still thinking positively.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there Joan, I'm sure we will all be thinking of you! Take it easy!! And yes, if you can get some crafting done I am sure it will help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joan, Hope everything goes according to plan tomorrow and a good course of treatment can be organised.
    Keep up the positive attitude and I'm sure we will see you crafting soon.
    Take car,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.