Wednesday 9 October 2013

Autumn Birds

Playing with some new stamps at got at GNP last Saturday, Vintage Birds and the leaves are from Inkylicious, love their stamps and they are such good prices, I was happy to see AliCrafts there too, always lots of tempting things on their stand. Less exhibitors once again, the hall seemed very empty but I still managed to come home with a heap of stuff!

I've almost missed all the Autumn challenges, although I love the autumn colours whenever I make autumn cards they seem to languish in my box and never seem to be appropriate for anyone, however this one is destined for a friend who's birthday is next week so hopefully she will like it (she doesn't look on my blog so it's ok to show it now)

Our Daily Bread Designs - Fall Leaves
Get Inky Challenge - fall colours
Make It Monday - anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu  -celebrate autumn
Its All About The Vintage - Autumn harvest


I'd also like to say welcome to my new followers. so happy to have you join me and I hope I will be getting back to posting new things regularly soon.

12 comments:

  1. Hello Joan
    These leaves look fantastic and juxtapose beautifully with the Birds...Great card.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Joan, superb colouring and the birds look so lifelike.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and the birds are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Joan, das ist so wunderschön.
    Ich liebe die Ansammlung der verschiedenen Blätter.
    Es sieht bezaubernd aus mit den Vögeln.

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The Autumn colors and birds make a delightful card. Love it! I found you at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Autumn card Joan, the leaves look fantastic.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!! I just love the fall colors and the birds. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Joan, your friend is going to LOVE this beautiful fall card! Your colors are so rich, and I love the leaves and that sweet button and twine! (Glad you finally got those new stamps inky!) So glad you joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light Challege! Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your friend is going to enjoy this Fall beauty! Love the design and coloring! Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, just love the autumn colour tones and those fab vintage birds. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. the leaves I think this is real ooh woooowww and love the vintage birdie too...your autumn colors on your card look fabulous...awesome card...


    I see your card on Make It Monday..my card is no 178 if you would like to see it on my blog and if you could leave me some love I would be so glad...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!!! Those leaves are GORGEOUS!!! I love all the layers and elements! I really liked how you placed the random words at the bottom right! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.