Tuesday 27 May 2014

Faffing about!

keep seeing these "card in a Box" cropping up and thought they looked a bit too "faffy" for me, however suffering from rainy day blues yesterday spent an  hour making the box and stamping out the flowers, tonight it only took me a short while to punch out the flowers and stick them in the box, it was just going to be an experiment or I probably wouldn't have used pink card but I quite like it now its finished, can see lots of variations , sewing, steampunk, butterflies, birds etc, I do like the fact that they fold flat to go in an envelope too.

Fashionable stamping - 3 D object.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I've been wondering too whether to make one of these or not. You certainly did a fab job here, love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about trying one of these too Joan, love how it's turned out. Love the stamped flowers.
    Avril xx
    p.s. Thanks for linking up to FSC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.