Tuesday 10 March 2015

Just for you

While I was trying to tidy up some of my craft stuff this afternoon I came across a couple of these car images already stamped, as soon as I saw them I thought about the Male Room challenge sketch which I had seen earlier on. Found the stamp cube (B Line designs) and stamped a third car, bit of colouring with copics, stamped the background paper with Stampin up gorgeous grunge stamps, love those stamps they make fantastic backgrounds!  the sentiment is from Stampin Up Work of Art set.

The Male Room Challenge - sketch

Challenge up your life - masculine

Sparkles Monthly challenge - one for the boys

10 comments:

  1. Perfect masculine card Joan.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love all the background splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the images are lovely and the grunge look fits perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fantastic take on the sketch! I really like the colours, the vintage cards and the grungy background. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant design, a very clever and appealing card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Forum Challenges. hugs from Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card for a guy and what beautiful carstamps you have! Enjoy the weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful male card, Joan! I love it! Those background stamps look brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when I can use up bits and pieces and these make a fab card for a guy. I also love Gorgeous Grunge so this card is a big hit with me! Thanks for joining us in TMR
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.