Wednesday 1 July 2015

Blue

The lighthouse and boat stamp was a last minute purchase back in May at Port Sunlight. The verse stamp is another story, I have had it for several years and having tried to stamp it once without much success I had never tried again, today I stamped it with archival ink and to my surprise it was just perfect!  there are a whole lot of different saying on the set so will be playing with them now. The background is simply sprayed with Oak House Studio inks, there are such lovely colours in their range, I love them. I'm still sitting here melting with the heat, I've been out to our local ladies group tonight, we had a folk singer who writes all his own songs, I'm not really into folk music but tonight it just seemed right, mellow music on a lovely summer evening, was just missing the G&T so I came home and had one. Enough chatting, I would like to enter my card into

Allsorts Challenge - Blue as the ocean
Rubys Rainbow. at the seaside
Simon says stamp Monday challenge - summer
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joan, the verse is just perfect for that image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Joan, the verse is just perfect for that image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely perfect for out Allsorts theme Joan, both water and blue so covering the theme on all fronts.

    Many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous Joan. I love the lighthouse and boat stamp and you've coloured it beautifully. I bet you'll use it time and time again as its perfect, especially for masculine cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just so beautiful joan..such a beautiful verse too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Joan, the scene stamp looks lovely. I don't think we are used to all this heat, the G and T sounds good.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful summer scene you have created Joan and I just love that sentiment. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.