Monday 14 September 2015

Whooo's looking at you

This is so strange, me who doesn't do pink and girly has made two pink and girly cards in a row.  I was looking through boxes of stamps seeking some inspiration when I saw a set of Hobby Art owl stamps which have only been used once to make a graduation card.  I stamped the owl and partially paper pieced it as I had already stamped the branch and leaves, not much colouring needed except for her lovely blue eyeshadow and her very glittery eyelashes which unfortunately don't show up very well on here. The sentiment is a freebie from Creative Stamping as is the little feather stamp. I'd like to enter my card in these challenges

My Time To Craft  - Owls
Crafty Creations - Out on a limb

 

3 comments:

  1. Love this girly owl, with her beautiful fluttery eyes, its a fantastic card Joan.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those eyes do show and they are fantastic. No, I was surprised when I saw Pink, but it looks so wonderful. I love the sentiment, funny enough I have had my feathers ruffled today! Thanks for joining us at MTTC. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh missed this little cutie how sweet...her eye shadow looks fine...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.