Sunday 28 February 2016

Flower power


Somewhere of facebook I saw someone asking for bright coloured flower cards to brighten it up, well, I don't think could get much brighter than this.  I'm loving these retro style flowers from Woodware and I've gone to town with my brusho paints to make them as happy as can be, layered onto a piece of brusho splattered card and another piece painted round the edges with the same brusho paint used on one of the flowers.  I made this just for fun but I thought I would enter it into Work It Wednesday Challenge which is Floral

5 comments:

  1. I think the sentiment on this card is a perfect match for the bright and cheerful flowers. This card would make anyone smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is a happy card Joan and great sentiment as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the retro flowers Joan and the colours you have used they surly bright and beautiful..
    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous, Joan! I love it! What a great stamp and beautifully coloured too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Joan. I love the colours of your flowers. That stamp is certainly on my wish list. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.