Tuesday 28 June 2016

More Marine




THis week at Cardz4guyz the challenge calls for a shaker card, Well I nearly chickened out of this one as I really hate making fiddly things but then I thought about this embossing folder which came in a Cardmakers collection pack and although I really like it I hadn't got round to using it. I seem to be in a Marine theme roll at the moment so used papers and sequins from the same pack, ship from Stampin Up Open Sea Set and did a bit of that netting/mesh stuff. Hope you will join us this week in our challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.