Sunday 7 August 2016

Paris in Black and White



I've not been able to get in my craft room over the last week as the decorator decided it was the best place for him to set up his pasting table and all the rest of his gear . Hopefully he will be finished in a couple of days and I can get everything put away.  I had to empty by big bookcase in the hall and it had a lot of my stamp folders etc in it, they are all piled up in my bedroom at the moment, chaos rules! While I was looking for something else I picked up an A4 folder full of ATCs,hundreds of them LOL, Looking through it I noticed two things, one that I used to be a lot more creative than I am now and two that there are a lot of lovely stamps I havn't used for years . The collage stamp on here is one of the first Stampin Up ones I had, sent to me by my sister I believe, I used old Hero stamp French writing for the background and bits and pieces from my stash. I'd like to enter this into

Cardz4galz - monochrome
and

15 comments:

  1. The Hero stamp which is a favourite of mine as well makes the prefect backdrop to the lovely focal image Joan. Hope you chaos is soon over, nice to have decorating done but can cause frustrations along the way.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card especially under the cirumstances, love the text! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design Joan. Always a bother having work done alright. Youll be delighted tho once its all finished. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card ! Thank you for joining us over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your theme, Joan and the black and white looks stunning. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vintage stamp works really well with the monochrome theme Joan.
    Thanks for linking it up to Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly what you mean about being more creative with your past cretions, and the number of unused stamps over the years. You have created a stunning card under difficult circumstances. Loving the background it greatly supports your main feature. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, pulling out something you haven't used in a while. I find that my creativity waxes and wanes, too. It's a great idea to go through old work to get re-inspired (and remind you of what's in your stash!). Thanks for joing us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paris is always classy, such a great card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Classy and packed with style. Hope you manage to get back to your room soon minus pasting table lol Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for taking part in the Stampotique Challenge

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so nice to be reacquainted with your tools again, isn't it? Lovely work. Thank you for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful! Thanks for playing in the stampotique challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.