Tuesday 23 August 2016

Up, Up and Away



I had fully intended to carry on and make the rest of the cards with the resist technique from last night, but tonight I got distracted by the Male Room challenge for shaving foam paper.  As usual I had quite a lot of it in my stacks of unused experiments , they were done with reinkers ages ago. I had intended to stamp direct onto the paper but its like a resist and wouldn't take the stamping, luckily as its glossy card  I was able to just wipe the stamping off with a baby wipe. I've used a Crafty Individuals stamp and the compass is an Indigo Blu stamp.

Th Male Room Challenge - Use Shaving Foam 

4 comments:

  1. I do like the marble style sky on your card, it's just fab. I do like the vintage hot air balloon and the compass too. Thanks so much for playing along with our technique challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful atmospheric effect for the sky, love the image and your card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great joy creating a dreamy sky with the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card you made. The background in fantastic :-))
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.