Tuesday 6 September 2016

Congratulations



Bit late with this post, my new computer arrived at 5pm this evening and I'm finding my way around it, may take a while !  This week at Cardz4guyz the challenge is Congratulations . I've had a very fraught week with one thing and another so my card is quite basic , I've used some free stamps from Creative Stamping and although the background looks inked it is in fact a piece of DP paper. Hope you will join in our challenge and make a card for a guy in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting used to the new computer Joan. This is a great card for a bloke.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Joan. Hope you soon get to grips with your new computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.