Thursday 8 September 2016

Crazy Dogs



I kept telling myself that I really didn't need the crazy dog stamps as I already have the Hobby Arts funny dogs set but when I saw them at a really good price  I found myself clicking the buy button.  I'm just not getting much time to craft right now, seem to be spending half my time at the hospital or doctors and OH is not well either but I just had to have a little play with this cute dog. the striped background is an Impression Obsession stamp that I don't thing I've ever used. Not made this for anything special , just a bit of fun.



7 comments:

  1. I just love this Joan , and the dog is so cute, I have ordered them too but I will have to wait until I return home to get them..

    Hugs Babs X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. The dog is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Joan, like you I just had to order this set and am ashamed to admit that I've not use them yet either.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card with an adorable dog! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joan, it's lovely sometimes just to make something for fun without having a brief to follow isn't it. This dog image definitely made me smile. I'm sorry to hear that you are having health issues at the moment and I wish you all the very best for a speedy recovery, and your Hubby too. Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see these cute dogs won you over. Its a fabulous cute card.
    Hope you both will have a good recovery and you get more time to relax with your crafting.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine süße Karte, Joan.
    Mit den kleinen Herzchen, das gefällt mir gut

    Herzlichst Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.