Tuesday 11 October 2016

Time Flies



Challenge 141 this week at Cardz4guyz and this week chosen by Jan the challenge is "Time Flies". Well true enough saying as I can't believe I haven't posted anything on my blog for a week, I do have the excuse of not being very well as I've had some kind of virus on top of ongoing health problems ,hopefully on the up now though, fingers crossed.  Had my third household disaster on Friday teatime when my oven glass door decided to explode ! Lucky to have a great son-in-law who went and got me a new oven on Saturday morning and came and fitted it for me.  Anyhow back to my card, background is an old Hero arts clock stamp, Cuttlebug happy birthday embossing folder,tag stamped with a B Line stamp.  Hope to see you at our challenge this week.

5 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Joan and I really love your tag with those great embellishments.

    I do hope you're beginning to feel a bit better now. The oven door exploding couldn't have helped much!! How lucky that you had your son-in-law to help out with your emergency. Take care. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make such great masculine cards Joan. Do hope you are soon feeling more yourself, some of these viruses really hang on.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better very soon Joan. A lovely man card this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Joan, perfect for a man.
    I hope you're feeling better, especially after the shock you must have with the 'explosion'
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.