Sunday 23 April 2017

I Spy........



Not been doing much crafting this week as I've been trying to get some work done in the garden most days, the last few days have been really sunny although its still cold out of the sun.  My usual annual fight with celandines ,know I'll never completely eradicate them but have to try and keep the numbers down. Could not believe there are already greenfly on one of my clematis, must remember to go and spray them tomorrow. usually try first of all with soapy water but if that doesn't work its out with the bug spray!   Last night I did manage a little play with my oxide ink pads, for some reason I forget to get a yellow one so as I was ordering that I thought I might as well have the others I don't have ,just waiting for them to arrive now, always think a bit of yellow lifts things. Anyhow this is my first play with my new Indigo Blu stamps( another  birthday present), do love the flower stamps in the set. The butterflies looked a bit dull so I added a bit of wink of stella, wasn't too impressed with that so added some glamour dust glitter as well.  I'd like to enter my card into

Allsorts Challenge - I Spy ........... something beginning with B-  Blue and butterflies

7 comments:

  1. A really lovely creation Joan and gorgeous fusion of oxides (aren't they fun and so different) and perfect for our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine feine und elegante Karte.
    So schön...als wenn man in einen verwunschenen Garten hineinschaut.
    Ganz bezaubernd mit den Farben.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new stamps Joan and the background looks so rich.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Joan, you do some beautiful work and this is one of my favourites. Gorgeous colours, it just oozes tranquility and sends me of dreaming of lovely summer days.
    See you at PS
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colour combination x Yes I am trying to get on top of the garden too x What a beautiful sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card, a stunning background and great images.
    Thank you for doing our 'I spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and so pretty card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.