Follow by Email

Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Family Portrait


A just for fun card using Kevin's gang cats from Indigo Blu, I'm not sure what the background is as it's from "the stack" but I think its distress inks on glossy card, a couple of torn scraps across the bottom for the grass and the gang are coloured by dabbing with spiced marmalade and cracked Pistachio DI, made a mess of stamping the sentiment as I used versafine forgetting it doesn't dry on glossy card but it almost wiped off with a baby wipe and I re stamped with Memento.  I'd like to enter my card into

That's Crafty Challenges - Feline fine

and

Addicted To Stamps - Animals.

7 comments:

  1. This is really cool - love the cat gang and your fabulous coloration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look a happy bunch. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cats are very cool on your great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a fantastic fun card. I love the gang of cute cats, the background makes a great setting for the group.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp is so much fun Joan and you used it so well against your beautiful background. I think I may have to buy the stamp to make cards for the Cat Protection Charity

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card with this fun looking bunch of cats.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps in our Animal challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.