Tuesday 1 August 2017

Peace On Earth



Time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas 
and Debs has chosen "Use A Festive Sentiment as A Focal Point "  For my card I have used a die I bought last year and I think I only used it once and Stampin Up snow embossing folder. The blue background is made with one of my homemade ink sprays with a bit of gold splattering which doesn't show up too well on here.Stamped and embossed in white the Christmas verse. Hope you will join us in our challenge and get some more Christmas cards in your stash, only five months to go !

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card Joan

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Joan, a lovely sentiment that you've used for the focal point.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, What a pretty card... and I just love these soft colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.