Follow by Email

Tuesday, 7 November 2017

Home, sweet home




 Time for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday and this time the challenge is Home,Sweet Home. Must admit I was a bit stumped with this one, I do have a couple of new home stamps but wasn't happy with what I attempted with them. I ended up with something that is not at all my usual stuff as its entirely made with die cuts, an embossing folder and scraps of paper, not a stamp in sight,even the wording is computer generated but as my O.H who never comments on anything I make actually said he liked it and then a friend who came in said the same I thought maybe it would be ok .  Hope to see some inspiring makes in our challenge.

15 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! Quite right- that's the spirit : A home with cats is always a wonderful one!
    Happy November to you!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful Joan, I love how you used die cuts and yes, your OH and friend are right it is fantastic for the theme.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Joan, love the little cats in the window. Sometimes it's nice not to get inky fingers!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a lovely scene - the die cuts go well together! Cats on my windowsill is something I would love to see! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too think it's perfect for a new home card Joan, it has a really homely feel to it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scene- cats bring in a lot of peace! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so wonderful card Joan !! Love this house with the two little cats!! Love cats too ! Really fantastique !
    I wish you a very nice day, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like it! Such a cosy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scene making. Gorgeous dies and love the texture of the embossing folder too. Adorable and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love all the detail you created especially the delicate lace and pretty flowers ๐Ÿ˜. Wishing you a lovely week! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card this is and perfect for a new home. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.