Follow by Email

Wednesday, 1 November 2017

Star Of Wonder


 Here is my DT card for Christmas Sparkles challenge for November where Jane has chosen the theme of More Than One Fold.  For my card I have used the double Z technique. I have to say I am most disappointed at how it looks on here as I could could not get a decent photo, the stamping on the gold star is gold so why it looks red on here I don't know.  Stamps used are all Stampin up with the exception of the little flourish, all papers inked with memento ink. Hope you will join us in our challenge this month.

ps: I normally scan my cards and this is a scan of my card which shows the colours more realistically.


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card. Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card Joan, I love the fold of this card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Joan, love the stamps you've used and I really must get around to trying this fold, it looks stunning even if it is tricky to photograph! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Joan and it's a great design with the fold.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I get the picture - this card does look fabulous! I daren't even attempt a card like this - there would be glue all over the place! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a super designed folding card Joan.
    Fabulous images and sentiment stamps.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, Joan.... This is gorgeous! Love, love , love the way you utilized those folds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a stunning card dearie. Really special card fold too which looks really effective. I'll have to try this fold up on. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this a beautiful Z fold card Joan, your star is so pretty and lovely sentiments too.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joan, your card is beautiful. A beautiful lay out. Such clean lines. I love it. Your card certainly shows what Christmas is all about. Very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.